Retina Specialist in Ropar
Retina Specialist in Ropar: Baweja Multispeciality Hospital’s Expertise in Advanced Eye Care
Welcome to Baweja Multispeciality Hospital, where our commitment to excellence in eye care is exemplified by our dedicated Retina Specialist in Ropar. As a premier healthcare institution, we take pride in offering advanced eye care services with a focus on precision and compassion.
At our hospital, your vision health is our primary concern, and our team of specialists, including experienced Eye Doctors in Ropar, collaborates to provide comprehensive eye care solutions.
Leading the Way – Retina Specialist in Ropar
Our Retina Specialist in Ropar stands at the forefront of advanced eye care, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of complex retinal conditions. With a commitment to staying abreast of the latest technologies and techniques, our specialist ensures that you receive the highest standard of care for your retinal health.
Holistic Approach to Eye Care – Eye Doctor in Ropar
Our approach involves a collaborative effort among our dedicated team, including skilled Eye Doctors in Ropar. Regular check-ups at our Eye Clinic in Ropar play a pivotal role in early detection and intervention, contributing to the overall health and well-being of your eyes.
Comprehensive Services – Eye Specialist in Ropar
Beyond the expertise of our Retina Specialist, Baweja Multispeciality Hospital serves as a hub for comprehensive eye care. Our Eye Specialists in Ropar are equipped to address a wide spectrum of eye conditions, ensuring that your vision receives thorough attention and personalized care.
Excellence in Eye Health – Eye Hospital in Ropar
Choosing Baweja Multispeciality Hospital means choosing excellence in your journey to optimal eye health. As a distinguished Eye Hospital in Ropar, our facility, combined with the specialized care provided by our Retina Specialist, ensures a seamless experience from diagnostics at our Eye Clinic in Ropar to advanced treatments.
In conclusion, when it comes to advanced retinal care, Baweja Multispeciality Hospital takes pride in being the home of the leading Retina Specialist in Ropar. With a holistic approach to eye care, comprehensive services, and a commitment to excellence, we stand as your trusted partner in preserving the clarity and health of your invaluable gift of sight.
Baweja Hospital have been at the forefront of all the latest innovations in the field of ophthalmology and adding another dimension to the already existing treatments available, we proudly announce the introduction of all the retinal surgeries, for the first time in the region. With the most advanced Baush & Lomb Stellaris PC vitrectomy system, even the most complicated conditions of the retina can be dealt with ease. The most common diseases which may require surgery are
- Diabetic Retinopathy – By far, the most common cause of decreased vision and requirement of some surgery of the eye is diabetes. Due to diabetes, the blood vessels become leaky and thinned out, thereby causing leakage of fluid in the macula (which is the area of the most acute vision), and reduction in the vision. Due to the changes in the blood vessels, oxygen doesn’t reach to all parts of retina, which in turn causes formation of new blood vessels to supply the oxygen. These new vessels are very fragile, and they break down easily, thereby releasing a large amount of blood in the back of the eye, which is known as Vitreous Haemorrhage. The main modalities of treatment of diabetic retinopathy are:
- Anti VEGF Injection – These are injections contain a special drug which helps in reduction the the edema from the macula, and clearing of hemorrhage from the back of the eye
- LASER – The mainstay of the treatment in diabetic retinopathy is through a special Green Laser which is used to prevent the bleeding in eye and also to reduce the occurrence of edema in the macula.
- 23G Vitrectomy – The last resort to treat the bleeding in the eyes, or any tractional bands which have been created due to diabetes, is the use of the specialized technique which helps in clearing out any disturbances in the back of the eye.
- Retinal Detachment – occurs when a part of the retina is detached from its usual surface and in most cases, if detected early, with the help of 23G Vitrectomy, can easily be placed back to its rightful place.
- Macular Hole – This occurs when there are traction forces occurring on both sides of the macula, thereby creating a rift in the middle. Again, with the help of 23G Vitrectomy, the releasing incisions and with a specialized instrument, the hole can be covered.
- Epiretinal Membranes – These are thin film like growth on the surface of the retina which may cause some distortion of vision. A little bit of the membrane is generally harmless, but if it grows and creates a traction on the macula, then it needs to be removed with the help of 23G Vitrectomy.
- 5. Age Related Macular Degeneration – This occurs when due to age, the central macular area becomes thinned out, having pigmentary changes and in extreme cases, some fluid may appear due to leakage from beneath the retina. The treatment for these diseases are special drugs injected in the eye every month for 3 months and then depending upon the progress of the disease.