Cataract Specialist in Ropar
Cataract Specialists in Ropar:- Baweja Multispeciality Hospital’s Commitment to Clear Vision
Welcome to Baweja Multispeciality Hospital, where our Cataract Specialists in Ropar lead the charge in restoring clarity and brightness to your eyes. As a trusted name in eye care, our commitment to excellence is evident in the expertise of our specialists and the advanced treatments offered at our state-of-the-art facility.
At our hospital, your vision is our priority, and our team of dedicated Eye Specialists in Ropar is committed to providing comprehensive care. From routine check-ups at our Eye Clinic in Ropar to specialized interventions, we are here to address all your vision health needs.
Expertise Beyond Comparison – Cataract Specialists in Ropar
Our Cataract Specialists in Ropar stand out for their unparalleled expertise in diagnosing and treating cataracts. Utilizing cutting-edge technology and proven surgical techniques, our specialists ensure precision and effectiveness in cataract treatments. We understand the impact of cataracts on your vision, and our team is dedicated to restoring visual clarity with unwavering dedication.
Collaborative Approach to Eye Health – Eye Doctor in Ropar
Our collaborative approach involves not only our specialized cataract team but also our skilled Eye Doctors in Ropar. Regular eye check-ups with our doctors at our Eye Clinic in Ropar contribute to early detection and intervention, enhancing the overall well-being of your eyes.
Holistic Eye Care – Eye Specialist in Ropar
As a comprehensive healthcare facility, Baweja Multispeciality Hospital goes beyond being just a Cataract Specialist in Ropar. Our dedicated Eye Specialists in Ropar provide holistic eye care, addressing a spectrum of eye conditions and ensuring that your visual health is in capable hands.
Your Trusted Partner in Vision Wellness – Eye Hospital in Ropar
Choosing Baweja Multispeciality Hospital means choosing a partner in your journey to optimal eye health. As a prominent Eye Hospital in Ropar, we offer a seamless experience from diagnostics at our Eye Clinic in Ropar to personalized treatments delivered by our specialized team of Cataract Specialists.
In conclusion, when it comes to addressing cataracts and ensuring clear vision, Baweja Multispeciality Hospital stands as the forefront Cataract Specialist in Ropar. With a commitment to excellence, a collaborative approach to eye health, and a holistic vision wellness focus, we are your trusted partner in preserving the invaluable gift of sight.
What is Cataract :
Cataract is the cloudiness which appears in the natural lens of the eye primarily as a result of normal ageing process. Due to this the light is scattered when it reaches the retina and visual disturbances occur.
Focus of Light:
Eye with Cataract
Cataract is generally characterized by painless progressive loss of vision.
- Cataract is generally characterized by painless progressive loss of vision.
2. Glare and decreased vision in bright sunlight or from incoming headlights
- Medical – In very early stages some medicines can be given to slow down the progression of the cataract and symptomatic improvement
2. Glasses – In early and moderate cases of cataract, the patients may benefit from change in glasses.
3. Elliptical Phacoemulsification with IOL Implantation – The gold standard of treatment for cataract is the emulsification of the cataractous lens and replacing it with a new prosthetic Intra Ocular Lens (IOL). At BMH, we employ the latest in the technology with Ellips FX technology which helps in reducing the time of the surgery and faster recovery. It is done in majority of the cases without any injection, stitch, or bandage and patients can get back to their normal lives, almost immediately. The post operative vision depends on multiple factors, the biggest one being the choice of the IOL. They are generally divided into these categories.
- Monofocal IOL – In this type of IOL, vision for distance is made better and for near work glasses would be required
- Extended Depth Of Focus (EDOF) – The latest in the line up of the IOLs is the EDOF lenses which give excellent vision for distance and intermediate work without the sometimes disturbing effects of the multifocal IOLs
- Multifocal IOL – As the name suggests, these IOLs are designed to give the patients good vision at all the 3 distances – distance, intermediate and near
- Trifocal – They are the kind of lenses which give excellent distance, intermediate vision and near vision but there may be gaps in between these distances.
- Continuous Range of Vision IOLs – The most advanced IOL designed today combines two technologies to give a continuous range of vision over all distances with much reduced glare and haloes at night.
5. Your doctor will discuss the best IOL for you depending upon your requirements, your job profile and other co existing conditions like diabetes, hypertension etc.